Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Food, Family, and Fun!!



















Our Thanksgiving was most definitely filled with LOTS of food, family and tons of fun!! We both enjoyed seeing our families, especially those who we do not see that often. Most importantly, we enjoyed spending the long weekend together. Throughout the long work week, we are both so busy, it is often difficult to relax with each other and discuss our dreams and aspirations. So, this past Thanksgiving- I was most thankful for being able to spend time with my family, and with Stephen whom I am most thankful for. He's my rock, and my biggest support system. I am nothing without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment