Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Cleaning....ORGANIZE








So, during my spring break I didn't just sit around and eat bon bons all day. I had a list everyday of things I needed to get finished and accomplished EVERYTHING. I was super proud of myself and excited about the way everything turned out. I wanted to share these things with you. I first started out with a cleaning day on Monday and just attached every closet and every bedroom in the house. Then on Tuesday, I began organizing closets. On Wednesday Stephen had the day off and we worked in the yard and went bicycling. Then on to Thursday I continued on with labeling and finishing up organizing. On Friday, I had a yard sale! I sold pretty much everything I cleaned out of our closets and made $200.00!! I was super proud of my successful week! Stephen could not have been more proud of me if I do say so myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment