Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Our 3rd Anniversary


3 years ago today, I woke up to my mother whispering my ear "This is the day you've always dreamed of!" She was so right, I've always dreamed of my wedding day and the man who would come and sweep my off my feet. Something told me 7 years ago when I met Stephen that he was something different, something spectacular! He still melts my heart and takes my breath away!


3 years ago today I married the man that I prayed about my entire life. The man that came and swept me off my feet and stole my heart. On this day, 3 years ago my nerves were clam, but did have that sense of excitement as I headed toward this new journey we now call our life. I look forward to spending many more happy days with this man that I call the love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment