Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 5: My Siblings


Day 5: My Siblings

I have one brother, his name is Jeff. He is 22 months older than me. Even though he is 2 years older than me (almost) we were only a year apart in school. He was always the one that made the better grades in school and since he was older it only made sense that he graduated high school before me. Once I graduated high school I pretty much never stopped going to school. I have many more degrees than my brother and a part of that makes me feel accomplished, but he works with computers and is an internet guru. He has made an excellent life for himself and is very successful and I am very proud of him. He is getting married to the most FABULOUS girl Zabrina on November 20th. I am excited to have her as a sister-in-law!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment