Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love and Respect 14 Day Challenge

Women's Marraige Ministry


So, on my way to school this morning I heard something that really spoke to me on KLove so I wanted to share it with all of you! So I've read that over 41% of first marriages end in divorce. This number is not big- I realize that-- BUT it's not great at all. There is not a day that goes by that I do not pray for our marriage and my husband. This is not something that I started doing the day we got married. I know that as an engaged couple we were both advised to do this as we started our new marriage but I really did not put it high on my priority list. As the years have gone by I have realized just how important these things are and how VERY important they are do on a daily basis. I am always looking for ways to better my marriage and better myself as a wife. We have had our share of problems, but I have never loved Stephen more than I do today! So back to what I heard today- it's called the Love and Respect 14 Day Challenge and I'm on it! Check out the Women's Marriage Ministry Blog for details! Aimee has created this blog for wives but can benefit EVERYONE! It's a great way to get to understand each other because let's face it---NO ONE CAN READ OUR MINDS ladies! So, let's go- let's do this together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment