Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hawaii

Hawaii was FABULOUS! There are so many things to talk about- we explored all parts of Maui. We really didn’t stay long enough to take in everything. The ONLY negative thing to Hawaii and I mean ONLY was the time change (6 hours behind us). It was EXTREMELY difficult getting home and adjusting to the difference. Although, I was able to get some work done staying up on those late nights- it was just miserable because I could not sleep. Back to the fantabulous part- the sights were places you would think you were seeing in a magazine. I’ve created a slideshow with my pictures (more of the family got better pictures with their high dollar cameras, but this is what I’ve got. Take a look- and be jealous HA! Kidding. Seriously, this trip was a true blessing from our parents! We would not have been able to go so early in our marriage if not for them. Everyone needs to set back some money to go sometime in their lifetime. Definitely recommend the Road to Hanawow that was crazy and I’m so glad I survived-although I did get majorly car sick. We were also able to visit Haleakala National Park! This was also amazing. Check out the pictures- There are also pictures of us snorkeling with turtles at Turtle town...now that was an experience- the water was rough that day and I was a trooper! We had to ride a boat out to Molikini to snorkel then we went to Turtle Town. On our way to Turtle Town, I got sick, but was determined to see some turtles and get pictures! I survived and I'm very glad to report that I did see 2 turtles and I did get pictures! YaHOOO!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment