Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's Football Time in TENNESSEE!!


Stephen and I are huge football fans (Stephen more than me because I only enjoy watching the UT VOLS). We were fortunate enough to be able to go to their 1st game this season with our good friends Summer and Paul whom we LOVE! We had a BLAST and the seats were FABULOUS. We even got to see Peyton Manning! Yahoo! The weather was fantastic and the stadium was packed with supportive fans (as always)! I’m looking forward to more fall weather and more Saturdays celebrating our victories! The Vols did beat UT Martin 50-O! Hooray- GO BIG ORANGE!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, friend...I promise, I didn't copy your new blog banner! I just made mine and then clicked over to see your blog! Great minds, right?
    :) I love your new fall blog, by the way!

    Great UT picture! GO VOLS!!!

    ReplyDelete