Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Friday, September 10, 2010

September....?

Although I LOVE everything about fall- love decorating our house with fall decor, fall scents, fall foods, fall colors, fall holidays, I'm not looking forward to what is coming up.

What to do? I am so not looking forward to the upcoming weeks here at the Huskey household. My parents are going out of town for a mission trip in Montana for 2 WEEKS---might I remind you that I speak to my mother at least 4-5 times a day. This is going to be bad. In that same time period, Stephen will be out of town with work, AHHH!! Thank goodness for Grady or I’d be all alone. Is looking forward for the end of September too much to ask? Here I am wishing my life away. This may be a great time for me to put up my fall decor and put up my summer decor. Maybe I should do a little shopping in between? Oh yeah.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment