Love is

"Love bears all things,

believes all things,

hopes all things,

endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 2: Black Friday Shopping Tips

Day Two: Black Friday Shopping Tips/Tricks

This is something I do not generally do, but since this year Stephen and I surviving Christmas credit card free I really did not have any other choice. I can’t say that I hated it, because I didn’t go anywhere! I did all my shopping via online and got AWESOME deals! One of the best tools that I use is mypoints. Every time I buy something online I make sure that I go through this service to get credit for the things that I buy. Some stores allow you to get up to 10 points to the dollar! Once you have so many points that can be redeemed for gift certificates! IT’S FREE! Isn’t that fabulous? How could you not want to join? All you have to do is register, and you can start earning points just by reading the emails. Each email you read gets you 5 points. Those add up when they send like 15 a day! Good luck my friends!

Click here to sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment